Monday, May 18, 2009

The Guides of My Life

I have many people and friends who have helped me through life and to where I am today, but the most important people have always been there for me no matter what. They are like my guides in life and my saftey nets, they will always catch me when i fall. They will pick me up when I am down and will give me whatever it is I need. They always listen when I talk and help counsle me. They are my parents. The example that demonstaits these characteristics the most is when we went on vacation to Red River, New Mexico. We had a great time and all, but there was one thing that stopped me from having the best time. And that is my fear of hieghts, but i overcame that problem once I realized that as long they are at my side I can get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment