Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Me!!!

Hey what's up? I'm David and I think of myself as a person who is pretty chill for the most part. I like hangin out with my friends and meeting new people. I have a couple of hobbies that I accually keep up with. Some I have tried to hard, i guess, because they just didin't work out to well. The hobbie i do most is soccer. I really like this sport and for the most part it seems natural to play. My second favorite hobbie is football. I'm pretty good at kicking, but the best part is being lazy. The coaches don't really care what we do as long as we get the job done. The last of the top three is playing videogames. I got an Xbox last Christmas and have been hooked ever since. I don't think there is a day i go without atleast playing an hour. Even though I have alot of fun, there comes a time when its all about becoming the best in what I do. I get very competetive, especially with soccer and football. Because most of the time if we lose, its a stupid reason or we plane out shouldn't have. Both of my parents hate losing and so do I. It must have been passed down to me at birth. This would probably be my worst weakness, like Superman and kryptonite. And I guess my best strength would be the exact opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment